What We Do
Family Medical Care’s Community Health Center’s Dental Center provides preventative and restorative oral health care to all ages, both insured and uninsured.
Services We Provide
Family Medical Care Dental Center provides a variety of oral health services and programs for its patients, both on-site and through partnerships, including the following:
- Emergency and Comprehensive Exams
- Night Guards
- Teeth Whitening
- Tobacco Cessation/Counseling
- Dental Education
How to Receive Service
Call one of our FMC locations to make an appointment. Walk-in appointments are available for emergencies only. New patients are always welcome!
- If you are a new patient, please come early to complete paperwork before your first appointment.
- Insured patients must bring proof of insurance and co-payment to each appointment.
- Uninsured patients must meet with the Health Benefits Coordinator before their first appointment.
Family Medical Care is made possible through funding from the WV Bureau of Public Health Primary Care Division, Third Party Insurance, Private Pay, Private Foundations, and is being presented with financial assistance as a grant from the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources and through federal dollars from the Department of Health and Human Services Health Resources and Services Administration, and the Community Service Block Grant. This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
Family Medical Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Provider, and Handicapped Accessible.