Health Fair ’18 – Weirton
August 16 @ 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
“Celebrating Health Centers: Home of America’s Health Care Heroes”
In celebration of National Health Center Week during August, CHANGE, Inc.’s Family Medical Care Community Health Center is hosting a health fair at each of their locations to promote healthy living and provide educational information and tools to our community.
- FREE Snacks & Giveaways
- FREE Screenings (Includes skin check, blood pressure, oral exam, and height/weight check)
- Provider Chat
- Educational Information (Info on our services and health topics)
- $10 A1Cs (Blood Testing for diabetes)
- $20 4D Ultrasounds (Includes “heartbeat” stuffed animal. By appointment only; Call office to schedule. )
- $40 Labs (Includes Lipid Panel, CBC, CMP, and TSH or PSA)
Check out our flyer to spread the word or check our event out on Facebook!
Or share online using our hashtag, #FMCHealthFair18