What We Do
Family Medical Care Community Health Center’s Behavioral Health Center strives to be the leader in providing an integrated, holistic approach to address not only the physical needs of our patients, but the behavioral health needs as well. Family Medical Care’s Behavioral Health Center employs a Psychiatrist, Certified Nurse Practitioner, and Licensed Clinical Social Workers who work closely with Family Medical Care’s medical providers to assure continuity of care is provided.
Services We Provide
The Behavioral Health Center provides a full range of consumer needs including the evaluation and treatment of the following:
- Alcohol Abuse
- Anger Management
- Childhood Behavior & Academic Problems
- Crisis Intervention
- Family Conflict
- Grief Counseling
- Incredible Years Workshop
- Individual & Family Therapy
- Medication Management
- Office-Based Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Relatives As Parents Workshop
- Sleep Problems
- Substance Abuse
How to Receive Service
Call one of our FMC locations to make an appointment. New patients are always welcome!
- If you are a new patient, please come early to complete paperwork before your first appointment.
- Insured patients must bring proof of insurance and co-payment to each appointment.
- Uninsured patients must meet with the Health Benefits Coordinator before their first appointment.
Family Medical Care is made possible through funding from the WV Bureau of Public Health Primary Care Division, Third Party Insurance, Private Pay, Private Foundations, and is being presented with financial assistance as a grant from the West Virginia Department of Health and Human Resources and through federal dollars from the Department of Health and Human Services Health Resources and Services Administration, and the Community Service Block Grant. This health center is a Health Center Program grantee under 42 U.S.C. 254b, and a deemed Public Health Service employee under 42 U.S.C. 233(g)-(n).
Family Medical Care is an Equal Opportunity Employer & Provider, and Handicapped Accessible.