Thinking of joining the CHANGE, Inc. team? Apply today!
Application for Employment Process
- An applicant must submit a completed application in order to be considered for any current job opening.
- All applications must be completed in pen and include an original applicant signature.
- CHANGE, Inc. only accepts applications for employment for announced job vacancies.
- CHANGE, Inc. does not maintain files for future vacancies. Applications received after the closing date or for a job opening that isn’t currently listed will not be considered.
- Completed and signed application material must be received by the Human Resource Department by 4:00 PM on the listed closing date.
- CHANGE, Inc. requires pre-employment Drug and Alcohol Screening and a Criminal Background check for all potential new hires.
Applications can be downloaded from the link below OR are available for pick up at 3158 West Street, Weirton, WV.
Send or drop off completed application to CHANGE Inc., Attention: Human Resource Manager at 3158 West Street, Weirton, WV 26062. No phone calls please.
CHANGE Inc. is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Current Job Openings:
Please specify which position you are applying for on the application.
If applying for multiple positions, we need an application for each position.
CHANGE Inc. has a current opening for a FT Weatherization Energy Auditor/Installer for the Weatherization Department. Duties include, but are not limited to, performing dwelling inspections to accurately estimate the type and quantity of materials required to cost effectively weatherize a dwelling according to DOE guidelines and prepare written work orders for weatherization crews. As needed will work with Weatherization Installers where duties will be to assist in performing technical testing, insulating, minor home repair measures, and sealing air leaks in residential housing. Travel to job sites in company vehicle required. Excellent communication skills and computer experience required. Carpentry skills preferred. Valid Driver’s License required. High School diploma or equivalent (GED) required. Applicant will be required to pass a Background check and Drug Screening. Closing date for this position is Oct 7th, 2020. EOE.
CHANGE Inc. Family Medical Care has a current opening for a Full Time Youth Engagement Specialist position. Applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree in a Human Service field. Previous experience with intended population required. Experience with public presentation and marketing preferred. The primary responsibility will be to provide outreach and community education to increase accessibility and use of behavioral health and support services for youth and facilitate successful transition for youth through assessment, treatment services and recovery. Applicants must be able to pass a background check and drug screening. Valid Driver’s License required. EOE. The closing date for this job is Oct 7th, 2020.
CHANGE Inc., a DCC Agency for the Right from the Start Program, is seeking Registered Nurses or Licensed Social Workers to provide in-home visitation services for prenatal and infants up to age one in Ohio, Marshall, Wetzel, Tyler, and Doddridge Counties in West Virginia. This is a contractual position without benefits. Interested individuals may send a cover letter and resume to CHANGE Inc. RFTS Program, 3158 West Street, Weirton, WV. 26062, Attention Jim Boniey. Resumes will be accepted until the positions are filled. If you have any questions, please contact Joan Dayoub at 304-845-7726. EOE.