Thinking of joining the CHANGE, Inc. team? Apply today!
Application for Employment Process
- An applicant must submit a completed application in order to be considered for any current job opening.
- All applications must be completed in pen and include an original applicant signature.
- CHANGE, Inc. only accepts applications for employment for announced job vacancies.
- CHANGE, Inc. does not maintain files for future vacancies. Applications received after the closing date or for a job opening that isn’t currently listed will not be considered.
- Completed and signed application material must be received by the Human Resource Department by 4:00 PM on the listed closing date.
- CHANGE, Inc. requires pre-employment Drug and Alcohol Screening and a Criminal Background check for all potential new hires.
Applications can be downloaded from the link below OR are available for pick up at 3158 West Street, Weirton, WV.
Send or drop off completed application to CHANGE Inc., Attention: Human Resource Manager at 3158 West Street, Weirton, WV 26062. No phone calls please.
CHANGE Inc. is an equal opportunity provider and employer.
Current Job Openings:
Please specify which position you are applying for on the application.
If applying for multiple positions, we need an application for each position.
CHANGE Inc., Family Medical Care Community Health Center has an opening for a Full Time CMA for our Behavioral Health Department. Job Duties would include but are not limited to assisting patients and care team members. Applicant must be able to pass a background check and drug screening and have a valid driver’s license, EOE. The closing date for this position is Mar 11th, 2021.
CHANGE Inc., a DCC Agency for the Right from the Start Program, is seeking Registered Nurses or Licensed Social Workers to provide in-home visitation services for prenatal and infants up to age one in Hancock, Brooke, Wetzel, Tyler, and Doddridge Counties in West Virginia. This is a contractual position without benefits. Interested individuals may send a cover letter and resume to CHANGE Inc. RFTS Program, 3158 West Street, Weirton, WV. 26062, Attention Jim Boniey. Resumes will be accepted until the positions are filled. If you have any questions, please contact Joan Dayoub at 304-845-7726. EOE.